Home

BMW X5 front camera

Bmw X5 Camera - bei Amazon

Hot promotions in bmw x5 front camera on aliexpress: Great news!!!You're in the right place for bmw x5 front camera. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you're sure to find it on AliExpress. We literally have thousands of great products in all product categories. Whether you're looking for high-end labels or cheap. Details about2015 BMW X5 Front Windshield Camera OEM! 9281716-02. 2015 BMW X5 Front Windshield Camera OEM! 9281716-02. Report item. - opens in a new window or tab. Description. Shipping and payments. eBay item number: 332457580668. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing If you're worried about damaging the front end of your vehicle when parking, this could be the perfect solution for you.Today we're having a look at our Inte.. Learn how to activate the Panorama View that uses the front and rear cameras to provide an improved view.Still have questions? Call our BMW Genius Hotline at.. BMW Forward Facing Camera Replacement. When advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are replaced after an accident, there may be some fine print that you don't want to overlook. BMW/Mini has some interesting requirements after the KAFAS or forward facing camera is replaced, that the customer needs to be aware of

2013 BMW X5 35I XDRIVE NAV-Skyview Camera-Maintained!

For example, when pulling out of a busy street and visibility is limited, you can activate the front end camera and check if it's clear, which is especially useful on narrow, old, European streets BMW's surround view camera system is one of the best on the market right now. Get it on your car and you'll be able to see a projected image on your screen, showing you exactly what's. 3,166 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 1, 2011. Anytime I engage any of the camera features of the car I receive a malfunction warning. 1. Back up Camera. 2. top view assist. 3. Side view. The strange thing is that all the cameras visually seem to be working fine

BMW Winterkompletträder - BMW

The fourth-generation X5 has a camera mounted in the instrument cluster that checks to see that the driver's eyes are open and facing the road. The camera doesn't record in-cabin activity, BMW. BMW Portland's Genius Quick-tip on Setting up your Front and Rear Side-view Camera Activation Points to turn on automatically when you reach your designated. Genuine BMW Bracket Right - M This item fits the following BMW Chassis: F06,F12,F13 Genuine BMW Front surround view camera bracket - right - F06 F12 F13 M6 M6 Gran Coupe Click Here for Check Order Status or to Submit a Return Free Ship ping on orders $49+ *exclusions appl Up for a BMW Front View Camera retrofit? In this video you'll see how you can add a Front View Camera to your BMW.If you've already got your CarPlay MMI Prim.. There are A LOT of camera view handling bugs/bad design decisions on the X5. And they will likely occur and recur randomly by ISTEP version over the months and years as it is clear BMW has nearly zero control over their non-driveline software development process

Buy Link: http://naviks.com/i-24075293-2010-2013-bmw-x5-x5m-e70rear-front-camera-interface-with-dynamic-parking-guide-lines-dpgl8-8-screen-only.htmlFor more. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BMW X5 Front Bumper Camera 9360369 F15 2014 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products BMW OEM Style DVR Dash Camera Suitable for BMW 5 7 Series X3 X5 X6 - Full HD1080P Dual DVR Dashcam Front Recording DVR Camera for BMW E70, E71, E60, E61, E83, E65, F10, F11, F07 Model: DVR6035 JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser

04 BMW 545I sport 07 BMW X5 4.8I sport 02 BMW X5 4.4i sport 01 BMW 540I M/sport 00 SL500 My wife just bought a new lexus RX 350. I have an 08 X5. Her camera is like a new flat screen TV and mine is likw an old black and white Dumont TV that my grandparents had in the 50's The average cost for a BMW X5 park assist camera replacement is between $1,301 and $1,352. Labor costs are estimated between $194 and $245 while parts are priced at $1,107. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location. Related repairs may also be needed That's why adding a BMW front view camera retrofit is always a good decision if one does not compromise on safety & security. If you want to take your parking experience to a completely new level, you should also consider the Surround View retrofit that uses an rv backup camera together with rear view mirror cameras to create a 360-degree. BMW G05 X5 Original 360° 3D Surround View Camera Plug&Play Retrofit Kit Installation!!! ~ 3D view ~ Parking view ~ Car wash view. ⚠️ BMW's latest camera technology captures the area around your vehicle from multiple perspectives. From front, side and flanks, to 3D and panoramic views, the BMW Surround View Cameras will give you an unparalleled look around your BMW. Whether it's for parking, hitching a trailer, or a video record of the traffic in front of your 2006 BMW X5, you'll have security with one of our camera systems

BMW Genuine Front Rear Parking Distance Control Pdc Aid Sensor Trim 528i 528xi 535i 535xi 550i 535xi X5 3.0si X5 3.5d X5 4.8i X5 M X5 35dX X5 35iX X5 50iX X6 35iX X6 50iX X6 M Hybrid X6 X3 2.5i X3 3.0i X3 3.0i X3 3.0si 740i 750i 750iX ALPINA B7 ALPINA B7X 740i 750i 750iX ALPINA B7 ALPINA B7X 740Li 750Li 750LiX 760Li ALPI HD 1280x720p Rear Reversing Backup Camera Rearview License Plate Camera Night Vision Ip68 Waterproof Compatible for X5 X1 E39 E53 E82 E88 E84 E90 E91 E92 E93 E60 E61 E70 E71 E72 2002-2011 3.8 out of 5 stars 7 Buy high quality used 2011 BMW X5 Night Vision Camera cheap and fast. All our 2011 BMW X5 Night Vision Camera inventory come with a 1-year warranty, FREE shipping and 30-day money back guarantee. We carry 95 parts in stock, ready to shi BMW X5 / X5 M OEM Integrated Backup Camera System. This OEM Integrated BMW Rear-View Backup Camera kit fits all 2007 - 2022 BMW X35models with or without navigation. The comprehensive Multimedia Video Interface integrates through a simple plug-in connection to enable the viewing of external video sources such as Backup Camera ( provided in kit.

BMW recalls nearly 14,000 vehicles because the camera images may be partly blocked or missing. March 1, 2021 — BMW has rearview camera image issues again after the automaker issued a similar. New Front Left And Right Side Bumper Reflector For 2011-2013 BMW X5 With Or Without Molding Package, Without Svc Hole, Exc. M Model BM1084103 3.1 out of 5 stars 3 $44.99 $ 44 . 9 Thinkware F770 Install in 2015 BMW X5 30D SE (F15) This is a diary of events (with some pics and other references) of my F770 Dash-cam installation in my 2015 BMW X5 SE 30D. I'm a newbie so please forgive me is the format and pics don't turn out as well as the might have. Choice of Camera: I did.

BMW X5 : Camera system

1. 2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey/Black 2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD) 2018 BMW X3 M40i Pythonic Blue/Cognac (SOLD) Appreciate but speaking of front cameras, I've noticed that when I try to select my front camera for viewing it shows the rear camera. If I select either side camera, it shows them just fine. If I select rear, it shows.
  2. OEM Style Hidden Design Full HD1080P CAR DVR Suitable for BMW 1 3 4 5 Series X3 X5 Dual DVR Dashcam Front Recording DVR Camera for BMW F30, F20, F21, F15, F16, F07, F10, F25, F26, F48 (Model: DVR6014
  3. Buy 2015 BMW X5 camera online - 1 Year Warranty - Call on (877) 718-2337. 62309384373HEAD-UP DISPLAY 62309321291, 596-00892, -62309321291. Used OEM auto parts
  4. coole65i. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the left. Undo the screws inside the wheels-well as to remove the cover inside. You won't have to remove the cover completely though. As long as you can pry just behind the camera, it should be good. There are 2 tiny screws holding the camera in-place onto the bumper cover

Front View Camera Retrofit BimmerTec

I figured out how to code the front camera to stay on at all speeds (surround view camera, that is) I need to code my new 2015 X5 which I took delivery late last week. modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Bringing the BMW community together. Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006. BMW X5 features and specs at Car and Driver. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information The vehicle my family owned was a 2012 (E70) BMW X5 4.8 liter V8. We bought with low mileage, only about 30,000. For the first 20-30,000 miles the car was great, very minor issues if any, and it ran wonderfully. Once the 50k mile marker hit I knew it was time to start changing coolant components are risk a problem down the road Suction Cup Windshield/Dashboard Mount Monitor & Camera Provides Backup & Parking Assistance Safety Built-in Distance Scale Lines. $36.06. Pyle® Rear View System with 7 Monitor and 2 Surface Mount Cameras (PLCMTR72) 2. # mpn4477849739. Universal Rear View System with 7 Monitor and 2 Surface Mount Cameras by Pyle® X5 M. X6 M. Rolls Royce and save the pictures from both the interior camera and the cameras at the front and rear of the vehicle and on its exterior mirrors. But BMW says that when the.

bmw x5 front camera - Buy bmw x5 front camera with free

The X5's surround-view camera system is excellent when parking, and views out the front and sides are commanding. Direct views to the back are adequate if your seat is adjusted properly If so equipped, the camera's proper operation is a critical component of your vehicle's advanced safety system. If you need a windshield replacement, Safelite will replace your windshield and recalibrate your forward-facing front camera. *Recalibration may not be available for all vehicles or at all location

2015 BMW X5 Front Windshield Camera OEM! 9281716-02 eBa

HD 1280x720p Rear Reversing Backup Camera Rearview License Plate Camera Night Vision Ip68 Waterproof Compatible for X5 X1 E39 E53 E82 E88 E84 E90 E91 E92 E93 E60 E61 E70 E71 E72 2002-2011 3.8 out of 5 stars 7 Aftermarket Handle Backup Camera for BMW E Series. Model Number: SDN9106. Fit for BMW E series chassis cars. 5 Series E60 E61 E63 E64. X5 E70. X6 E71 E72. 1 Series E81 E87. 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93. Keywords: BMW E series universal backup camera, BMW rear view camera Just avoid the memory electric seats as they dont mate up with a stock E34 floor loom plug. Plus theyre heavy and a bit crap.E32 rear seats will just about s-q-u-e-e-z-e in at a push.Im looking for a manual non electric E34 Recaro/Sport front seat in black leather, driver or passenger A well-designed aftermarket RV camera for BMW will still match the quality of a factory-original camera, though, and offer the same level of integration with your vehicle. BimmerTech's BMW Backup Camera Retrofits are some of our most popular kits, and cover both BMW original and high-quality aftermarket options

BMW X5 Parts. There are three ways to find the exact BMW X5 parts you're looking for on eEuroparts.com®. First, you can use the search bar above to search by part number or keyword. If you don't know the BMW X5 part number, use the Vehicle Selector below the search bar to filter your results to only parts that fit your BMW X5 This rear-view camera retrofit kit is a BimmerTech exclusive and uses your BMW's factory iDrive screen and camera mode, so you get the same look and feel as a factory-installed cam, with nearly the same picture quality at a much lower price. A value-priced option which also uses the native BMW camera mode The BMW X5 is a mid-sized SUV that offers versatility, both off-road and on the highway. The X5, which first came out in 1999, is based on the BMW 5 Series of luxury sedans. Although BMWs are expensive - both to purchase and to repair - the good news is that, with proper maintenance, you won't have to spend much on those repairs Thinkware F770 Install in 2015 BMW X5 30D SE (F15) This is a diary of events (with some pics and other references) of my F770 Dash-cam installation in my 2015 BMW X5 SE 30D. I'm a newbie so please forgive me is the format and pics don't turn out as well as the might have. Choice of Camera

BMW Integrated Front Camera System - YouTub

Upper Grille With m model, bumper & components, without surround view. $54.69. Upper Grille With m model, bumper & components, with surround view. 16. $24.75. Upper Grille Holder With m model, bumper & components. 17. $84.39. Lower Grille With m model, bumper & components If BMW wants to pull X5 customers over to electrification, the iX needs to look and feel more special. 4. iDrive 8 BMW's latest iDrive 8 not only features an all-new screen but the graphics are. Find the best BMW X5 xDrive35d for sale near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 182 BMW X5 xDrive35d vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 108 1-Owner cars, and 249 personal use cars

10.25 Multimedia Navigation System for BMW X5 X6 Series E70 E71. Model: BAVE70A-1025. The Qualcomm Snapdragon CCC and CIC version are Now in stock in California! US orders received before 2 PM California time will be shipped out the same business day. US Express shipping is 1 to 3 business days Jaronx Compatible with BMW X5/X6 Air Vent Clip Tab, Upgraded Fresh Air Grille Clips Air Conditioning Vent Outlet Tab Clip (Compatible with BMW X5 E70 2006-2012, X6 E71 2008-2013) (Front Row) 3.8 out of 5 stars. 133. $14.99 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2014 2015 2016 2017 18 BMW X5 F15 FRONT BUMPER MOUNTED CAMERA PROJECTOR 90874606 at the best online. Where is the fuse for rear camera on a x5 2008 e70 model - Answered by a verified BMW Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them 2010 - 2013 BMW X5 / X5 M (E70) Apple CarPlay (Wired & Wireless) / Android Auto (Wired Only) + Front & Rear View Camera Interface Front view camera is trigger by adding a 12v swtich. - AUDIO from your video sources MUST be routed to the vehicles OEM Audio AUX input

Panoramic Front Camera BMW Genius How-To - YouTub

How To Install Rear View Reverse Backup Camera on Car. How To Install Rear View Reverse Backup Camera on Car. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures Bmw X5 Features And Specs from hips.hearstapps.com Available comfort features include ventilated front seats, massaging front seats, multicontour seats, heated rear seats, and a heated steering wheel. Drivers who opt for the bmw x5 hybrid will enjoy 34.3 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 72.5 cubic feet of overall cargo space The BMW X5 G05 is based on BMW's CLAR (Cluster Architecture) platform, shared with the current BMW 5 Series and 7 Series, meaning that it shares lot of its parts with two of the Bavarians.

Used 2017 BMW X5 3

That middle bit also houses a front-facing camera, which BMW calls the iCam. The headlights, which are slimmer than before and feature new lighting elements, including BMW's optional laser lights See real-world BMW X5 electrical problems and repair histories as reported by other BMW X5 owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. Rear camera malfunction. Front sensor malfunction. 61000 mi US $444: Left Rear inner tail light (LED) assembly had failed and required replacement. 80300 mi US $498 Moreover, we ask you not to pass by our section of a great variety of the BMW X5 Bumpers used to prevent damage to hoods, trunk lids, fenders, and exhaust systems from collision. Thanks to these accessories, you can avoid expensive maintenance of your X5 Description: Used 2020 BMW X7 xDrive40i for sale - $72,998, 33,823 miles with Cold Weather Package, Run Flat Tires, 4WD/AWD, Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Harman Kardon Sound. Transmission: Automatic Color: White Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (0 reviews) 2020 BMW X5 M50i. $82,998 • 13K mi Description: Used 2017 BMW X1 XDrive28i for sale - $28,998, 25,252 miles with Cold Weather Package, Turbo Charged Engine, Leatherette Seats, Rear View Camera, Parking Sensors, Front Seat Heater

BMW Forward Facing Camera Replacement - I-CA

New 2021 BMW X5 M50i 4D Sport Utility Arctic Grey Metallic for sale - only $93,540. Visit Kuni BMW in Beaverton #OR serving Portland, Tigard and Lake Oswego #5UXJU4C03M9H6280 New 2021 BMW X5 xDrive40i SUV for sale - only $68,590. Visit Baron BMW in Merriam KS serving Shawnee, Leawood and Grandview, MO #5UXCR6C06M9H7894 Research the 2021 BMW X5 sDrive40i in Sarasota, FL at Gettel Automotive Group. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. 5UXCR4C03M9H5363 Our Rearview Camera Interface is equipped with: 1 Front camera input. 1 Rear camera input. - Camera inputs are designed for rearview and front view cameras. When the vehicle is in reverse gear the screen will automatically switch to the rearview camera. Front view camera can be set to engage after reverse gear for up to 20 seconds. - Our rearview camera interface is equipped with Dynamic. All X5 models come equipped with a rearview camera, front and rear parking sensors, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, blind spot.

Video: BMW Explains How Surround View Cameras Can Be Use

The appearance of the BMW X5 Edition Black Vermilion is defined by the colour interplay between black and red. The paintwork in BMW Individual special Frozen Black metallic provides a powerful presence and an striking contrast to the red accents. 22'' M light alloy wheel 742 M double-spoke in Orbit Grey matt. The large 22'' M 742 M double-spoke. Choose from various replacement parts for your repair and maintenance needs. There's also no shortage of BMW X5 accessories and performance parts if you want to make your SUV stand out or enhance its capabilities. Aftermarket parts and accessories are priced competitively, so you can shop for the products you need without breaking the bank We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyse site traffic, personalise content, and serve targeted ads. By using our site, you consent to our use of cookies The 2021 BMW X5 xDrive45e is available with a wide variety of standard and optional driver assistance systems. The systems relieve strains on the driver in monotonous situations, such as traffic jams, or when driving long distances. Camera images and data from a front radar system are used for distance control

BMW Drive Recorder Is Your New Seamless On-board Camera Syste

Camera Malfunction Warning! BimmerFest BMW Foru

Redesigned for 2019, BMW's X5 mid-size luxury SUV seats five or seven, depending on the seating configuration. It's available with rear- or all-wheel drive and is powered by a standard 335. The X5 xDrive50i is equipped very similarly, though it has 19-inch wheels, keyless ignition and entry, leather upholstery, 16-way power (multicontour) front seats and a rearview camera as. F15 X5, F16 X6 M Performance Black Kidney Grille - Left. Part Number: 51-71-2-334-708. Other Names: Front.Radiator Grille Black High 519060. More Names. Description: These high-gloss black kidney grilles enhance the distinctive and dynamic character of the BMW X5. These high-gloss black kidney grilles.. The X5 looks sharp in M50i guise. Emme Hall/Roadshow The M50i is the middle child of the BMW X5 range. Below it are the xDrive40i and xDrive50i, and above it you'll find the higher-performance X5. Original BMW X3 X4 M X5 X6 F15 F16 F25 F26 Cover Mirror Base Right 51167362976 (Fits: BMW X5) C $55.61. C $11.64 shipping. or Best Offer. OEM 2019 2020 BMW X5 X7 SIDE DOOR MIRROR WHITE W/ BLIND SPOT W/ CAMERA RH NICE! (Fits: BMW X5) C $872.81

The 2021 BMW X5 comes in five varieties of sporty, from the regular 3.0-liter six-cylinder models all the way up to the screaming 617-horsepower X5 M Competition. Even without the M's twin-turbo. BMW REVERSE CAMERA RETROFIT. Our BMW reverse cameras help you to avoid accidental collisions, while protecting your vehicle from scratches and scrapes. Using a wide-angle, high-definition camera with 1080p resolution, this device gives you a clear view of the space and any hidden obstacles The top-line X5 xDrive50i models add the leather and rearview camera along with 19-inch wheels and luxurious, 20-way-power front seats. Four years/50,000 miles of complimentary maintenance is also. BMW X5 Lease Offer BMW X7 Lease Offer BMW Military Incentive; Finance FAST Purchase Finance Application BMW Finance Center Heated Seats, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Back-Up Camera, HEATED FRONT SEATS & STEERING WHEEL, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE. Mineral... Compare. Compare Selected. Watch Video Save This Car Saved! Get Price Alerts Alert Set. This OEM Integrated BMW Rear-View Backup Camera kit fits all 2009-2022 BMW X3 models with or without navigation. The comprehensive Multimedia Video Interface integrates through a simple plug-in connection to enable the viewing of external video sources such as Backup Camera (provided in kit), front camera and a 3rd DVR input

BMW X5 camera keeps an eye on the driver to monitor alertnes

2015 BMW X5 M BANG & OLUFSEN SOUND SYSTEM, COMFORT ACCESS, NAVIGATION, PREMIUM SOUND, REAR CAMERA, SATELLITE RADIO, Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, Adaptive Full LED Lights, Automatic High Beams, Concierge Services, DRIVER ASSISTANCE PLUS, EXECUTIVE PACKAGE, Front Ventilated Seats, Head-Up Display, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear Manual Side Window Shades. The X5 M Competition ($115,095) adds the extra horsepower, puts 22-in alloy wheels on the rear axle (the front wheels are still 21 inches), swaps in an M sport exhaust system, puts extra knee padding on the side of the center console and enhances the digital driver information display with a Track mode. From the options list, the Driving. The fuses are located in the front passenger footwell on the underside of the instrument cluster. To access: Unscrew screws, refer to arrows, of footwell trim panel. Lay the trim panel in the footwell. Unscrew the screw, arrow 1, and fold down the fuse carrier, arrow 2. Replace the fuse concerned Used 2014 BMW X5 35i SUV 3.0L 6Cyl 306hp Turbo Navy Bluecar for sale in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and UAE | Carzaty, the smart way to buy a car in UAE Carzaty - Used 2014 BMW X5 35i SUV 3.0L 6Cyl 306hp Turbo Navy Blu All 2012 BMW X5 models are all-wheel drive but shoppers may choose from three available engines. The xDrive35i is powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-6 that produces 300 hp and 300 pound.

The 2016 BMW X5 M comes standard with stability and traction control, high-performance antilock brakes with automatic drying, hill-descent control, front side airbags, full-length side curtain. The BMW X5 helped pioneer the luxury SUV charge in Australia, And the surround-view camera now shows the front of the car, plus engages automatically when driving through tight spaces

2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i Stock # 263378 for sale near Redondo

How-to Setup BMW's Front and Rear Side Camera Activation

2019 BMW X5 xDrive M50d Auto 400BHP as standard M50d in Unmarked Carbon Black with black extended leather. Low 19k from new by one company owner. Excellent Spec including; Carbon Style Aero Styling Kit Air Suspension Heated Comfort Seats Front and Rear Head Up Display Harman Kardon Surround Sound Crafted Clarity Interior Pack Sky lounge. Your BMW X5 is a pure innovation of refined luxury and stellar on-road performance, so when it comes to brake components, never settle for anything but premium. Look to AutoZone's premium BMW X5 brake pads for superior performance to match your driving style

BMW X5 (E70) - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 - autoevolution2017 BMW X5 M MPG, Price, Reviews & Photos | NewCars2014 14 reg BMW X5 32021 BMW X5 M50i xDrive Stock # E12032 for sale nearUsed 2019 BMW X4 2

The current X5 is a softer approach to SUVs than its ancestors. The latest X3 shows up as an influence in the larger SUV's profile, and BMW's sedans show up in its front end For the 2018 model year, this midsize crossover receives a slight styling update that includes reworked front-end lights and a larger kidney grille. Significant changes, however, are hidden under the vehicle's sheet metal. The 2018 X5 adopts BMW's lightweight CLAR platform that the 5-Series and 7-Series sedans are currently built on BMW X3 vs. BMW X5. The BMW X5 is a luxury midsize SUV, and it offers a few key benefits over the compact X3. The X5 has roomier seating space for five, a larger cargo area, a higher towing capacity, and a range of burlier six- and eight-cylinder engine options. Also, an available third row can raise the X5's seating capacity to seven Used 2018 BMW X5 from Autobahn USA Westborough in Westborough, MA, 01581. Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Dakota Leather Upholstery, Enhanced USB & Bluetooth, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Fineline Oak Wood Trim, Head restraints memory, Heated Front Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, High intensity discharge headlights: Bi. Get detailed information on the 2018 BMW X5 including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more 2013 BMW X5 xDrive35i AWDDescription: Used 2013 BMW X5 xDrive35i AWD for sale - $15,995 - 73,075 mi with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Sound PackageCertified Pre-Owned: NoTransmission: 8-Speed AutomaticColor: Silver. $15,995